Reading manga is a great way to help learn Japanese and quickly improve your vocabulary but you might need some guidance on how to get the most from it.
Visited the grounds of a huge shrine in Shibuya a few days ago.
Found a great site for listening to Japanese Radio online. The site is http://radiko.jp and it seems to be a fairly new site, I think it was started late last year. Wish I’d have known about it earlier when I was in the UK. Haven’t testing if it works outside of Japan yet. I have […]
Had to go to Akiba yesterday so decided to take a few pictures to share with you.
Finally travelling to Japan after a mighty three month delay.
I’d like to share with you some of my best Tilt-Shift photos of Japan!
Sorakara-chan the official character that will represent the Tokyo Sky Tree has been unveiled.
For the past two weeks I have secretly been living in Japan…
Halloween is upon us so what better time to learn a little about how this spooky holiday is celebrated in Japan!
Where did all the news go? Probably the same place all my Japanese studying went…
- 8GB MicroSDHC from Labi July 21, 2011
- How to Learn Japanese from Manga July 14, 2011
- Eating Squid July 4, 2011
- Meijijingumae Shrine June 26, 2011
- Everyday Kanji June 24, 2011
- Just went driving in Japan June 23, 2011
- International Driving Permit June 22, 2011
- Listen to Japanese Radio Online June 21, 2011
- Earthquakes June 21, 2011
- Charging Train Cards June 21, 2011